The SeaTalk1 to Seatalkng converter allows select SeaTalk1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkng data network. It is compatible with legacy ST40, ST60+, Raystar 125 GPS sensors and LifeTag Wireless Man Overboard Systems.
The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter kit is a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network.
- Easy plug-and-play connectivity with SeaTalkng networks.
- Works with select SeaTalk1 instruments, GPS sensors and LifeTag.
- Included SeaTalkng components establish basic backbone connectivity.
- Easily expanded using Raymairne SeaTalkng network components.
What's in the kit?
The converter kit includes all of the necessary components to interface to SeaTalk1 devices, and establish basic SeaTalkng connectivity on the vessel including:
- SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter
- SeaTalkng Terminators (x2)
- SeaTalkng Blanking Plugs (x2)
- 400mm (15-inch) SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter cable
- SeaTalkng power cable
- 1m (3.3-foot) SeaTalkng spur cable